Spastic Ambush evolved in a closet under the stairs in a house from the early 19th century. For twelve years and counting, Spastic Ambush has grown to involve above- and underground musicians, singers, producers and artists from all over Sweden.
– Spastic Was Here 
The original 5 songs featured will see the light of day, in time.
You will not be able to purchase the music at this time.
however, for those of you who are genuinely interested
there are a limited amount of promotional 7” vinyl singles
with the original sound of Spastic Ambush available
for people in the industry and hardcore noisers.
E-mail: spasticrecords AT gmail DOT com
Subject line: SPASTIC DISORDER
State your name, affiliation and delivery address and
we will send you a copy.
1. Spastic Ambush – Love the underground (Soundtrack version by Krishan & Mr. Ambush)
2. Spastic Ambush – Animal Cannibal (Soundtrack version by Krishan & Mr. Ambush)
3. Spastic Ambush – Woman in a carpet (Soundtrack version by Krishan & Mr. Ambush)
4. Spastic Ambush – Cut the electricity (Soundtrack version by Krishan & Mr. Ambush)
5. Spastic Ambush – King & Queen (Soundtrack version by Krishan & Mr. Ambush)
7″ VINYL SINGLE A/B
– Spastic Brainrelease 
– Lux Atlas feat. Spastic Ambush – Alone in a town
Created by the crew of Lux Atlas, mixed and produced by Anders Rane @ Vintage Loft Studio
Background music /soundtrack for The Forest  by Endnight Games Ltd.
Note: We are not in any way associated with Endnight Games Ltd. but wish to contribute to enhance the gaming experience.
℗ All copyrights belong to Spastic Ambush / Spastic Records TM